Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update of Myself



I feel like blogging tonight... ever since I got here in the U.K, I halted my blogging habits because of the ff. factors: 1. I had no internet during my 1st 2 weeks here that I got depressed, got homesick, cried silently etc. but then God had mercy on me and I discovered this unlocked wi-fi from my neighbor in a certain spot in my room...Now I'm happy... 2. I'm not using a desktop nor a big enough laptop, but an asus notebook which is tiny and the keyboard makes you wanna type less... 3. I have work so I'm a little busy.

I'm happy with my job at the moment and I'm getting along well with my flatmate and co-workers. Everything's new and it really is a major life change for me but life is good here, I'm loving and enjoying my freedom and independence at the moment... Wish me luck!

Will update when not busy...

0 comments: