Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bonding with My College Pals

Since I'm about to leave for the U.K... I called some of my close friends and met up with them

01-12-09 I bonded with Niknik, Mel and Jane @ ayala... gave them a food treat @ Kenny Rogers...

Here's a pic of us:
From Left: Nik-chan, Mel, Me and Jane

01-22-09 I bonded with my closest and first pals in college, Jennifer, Farah and Joriza and treated them for Pizza @ Yellow Cab... The big news? Joriza already has a baby...OMEDETOU! babies are a blessing no matter what... and he's cute! XD

From Left: Joriza, Jennifer, Me and Farah carrying Jor's baby Ethan =)

After not hanging out for a long time, we had a long chat! ^__^ I LOVE them! I'm gonna miss them for sure T_T but there's the internet anyway, we'll always keep in touch with each other XD

0 comments: