Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just Another Update of my life

Lately it's been boring... Thank God for NEWS which spiced up my life... with their new single Koi no Abo, which I think is their best single to date, my spirits are getting high... I so love the PV! Massu looked so hot and cute at the same time ^__^
will edit this post later for some caps of the pv...

I also got a tv in my room now and I just spent 29GBP for a scart adapter to get freeview channels but I still need to buy an aerial... I also have the internet by Sky broadband up and running now =D
I'm slowly settling down in this country... Thank God.

I also had a long video chat through Skype with my mom and dad. My Dad will be going to China tomorrow to visit his old father--- my grandad in Xiamen... I'm happy for him, hope everything goes well. I also found out my brother's been gone for the whole week! He's off partying in Bantayan Island with his friends... that guy can't really sit around in the house!

I've had a good day off today and it's back to work again tomorrow night... =(

Ja ne!

0 comments: