Thursday, March 19, 2009

I feel like blogging

Ok I'm off tonight... I just chatted with one of my best friends in life, karla... I really miss my friends back home. I wish we could do our regular hangouts like before. I'll really go back and we'll have a reunion once again next year =) Like we planned, it's gotta be a beach celebration... with elena getting married, karla and prescil graduating and me having a job... it's worth celebrating ne?
by the way here's a beautiful painting made by karla for her university's exhibit...

the people there standing are her sister and friends... but that's us on the wall... (From left:karla in her kawaii lolita costume, elena and her daughter and me, the nurse... I was really moved by this... Thank you, karla!!!

On another note, I'm trying my best here in this foreign land by myself. It's not really perfect here and I don't feel complete yet. I'm just glad to be doing something. Work is not perfect and the people around me are not perfect... but well I guess there's really no such thing as a perfect life. We'll have good and bad times, Meet good and not-so good people... Like there's this bossy woman at work who acts like a know-it-all (but we just ignore her). I only care about myself here anyway since my loved ones are back home...

Everything's costly here too so I really learned what it's like to budget your own money... It's a nice experience for me to grow up...

I can't wait to go back home and see my family and friends...

0 comments: