Friday, December 26, 2008

Girls Day Out

Yesterday (12.26.2008 ) I had a blast with my highschool best friends. For the first time in my life I drank hard liquor... I used to only drink red wine on rare occasions so that was a first to me. LOL. It was Elena's treat anyway ^__^. After drinking I have a "so-this-is-how-it-feels" kind of feeling *haha* Well, let me start from the beginning. First we met up at Ayala (near blue magic @ 10am) --"early ne? well, that's how we are, EARLY BIRDS. We usually meet like that for years so when we plan on meeting up Karla would just SMS us with this line: same time, same place. XD When I came, Elena and Karla were already there and Prescil was the last one to come, fussing over the taxi who doesn't have any change to her money. So I gave them the gifts--- a red silk robe for Elena(since she's getting married), a lamp for Karla and a desk clock for Prescil. I was on a tight budget as I used my parent's money to buy those gifts. If it was my own money I would've spent more. Anyways, I hope when they say they appreciate it, they were telling the truth. =) I'd give them much better gifts next time when I start earning my own okane. Which would be next year! *can't wait* So when Prescil came, Karla treated us to KFC (for her late b-day treat). YUm! KFC's Chicken never fails to satisfy me. Next we watched a local Filipino movie ("Shake, Rattle and Roll"). It's supposed to be a scary movie. The genre is horror. But we ended up giggling instead because it really wasn't scary at all. Try corny. After the movie, we ate sushi! *mecha oishii yo!* It costs P120 for a plate of mixed sushis. Ahhh nothing beats japanese cuisine. (^__^) *satisfied* Then we went for a drink... Elena treated us to alcoholic beverages at (i-forgot-what-the name-of-that-bar-was). If I remembered everything right, she ordered blow job, white and black russian and fruit punch. We took turns in tasting each drink. LOL. I was amused in drinking those drinks that I never imagined I could drink. I know I'll never be addicted to alcoholic beverages. But it's nice to try to be cool once in a while and get drunk. Err, luckily for a first timer, I didn't get drunk. They just told me my face was red after drinking. I felt slightly dizzy too but that was just for a second. Thank God my body's strong to alcohol. Our next stop was karaoke. We ended up at BTC's Pod5 KTV and we were so urusai belting our hearts out at karaoke. I was feeling like an R n B artist so I did the rapping to their amusement. XD. ( I wonder if my being crazy has something to do with the liquor I drank). Elena ordered a pitcher of Tequila, and 2 plates of Nachos. We were eating and drinking while singing and screaming our hearts out. Prescil was even kidding around, trying to hook me up with the waiter named Eric. LOL >.< We were so loud that even the attendants outside heard our singing. They were beaming at us as we paid the bill. XD Must have thought we were err... Crazy? haha. I know we wouldn't see each other in a long time since I'll be in the U.K for 2 years in a work and study program and Elena's moving to another town and get married. So we just went crazy all day. The Fun Day has finally come to an end. So we went home and parted ways and I reached home at around 8 30PM. It was the best hangout ever. I'm gonna remember that and carry those memories with me to the U.K. They will always be my friends. Love those girls... =)

SOme Pics:

0 comments: